Established in 1830, Buck & Hickman was the UK's first major tools distributor - and we remain industry's number 1 choice for tools, maintenance and health & safety products. Today, we offer a market-leading range of products, delivered through an unrivalled nationwide network of branches. We pride ourselves on understanding industry, our customers, and on adding value at every touch.
Over the years, we've kept pace with changes in technology, legislation and supply-chain requirements, resulting in a sophisticated and value-added offer. In 2011, we became part of Brammer plc - Europe's leading distributor of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul products. The combination of our resources, services and products means we're better placed than ever to support our customers, whatever their needs, wherever they're based.
Key facts about Buck & Hickman include:
- Over 60,000 stocked products covering everything from hand and power tools to PPE workwear and essential industrial supplies
- All major brands are available, including the internationally acclaimed Roebuck and Q-Safe range of products - available exclusively from Buck & Hickman
- 30 branches covering every region of the UK - find your nearest branch here
- A first class distribution network with next day delivery service
- A 2,300 page catalogue - to order your copy, contact your local Buck & Hickman branch on 08450 510 150 or click here
- Value added services, including e-procurement, vendor managed inventory services, industrial vending and Insite™ (a dedicated onsite branch). All of these are designed to minimise costs and improve efficiency. Find out more about our services here
Want to place an order? You can order by phone, email, fax, online or in one of our branches. Or if you have any other query,please contact us.